Meet Lou Kinzli
Lou's focus extends far beyond residential homes. He is the unequivocal Northern Colorado expert for farm and ranch property including horse property, vacant land, and irrigated production farm ground. From water rights and wells to septic systems and surveys, Lou's knowledge and love of rural land is invaluable for the buyers and sellers that he works with.
45 Years of Experience
- In 1969, Lou began his real estate career in Denver as a part of the Farm and Ranch Division of Perry & Butler.
- In 1980, he brought his expertise to Fort Collins with one of the largest and most prestigious real estate companies in Colorado at that time.
- In 1990, he and his wife Linda opened their own brokerage firm, Kinzli & Co.
- In 1998, he opened a Kinzli & Co. office in Wellington to better serve Wellington residents and the farm and ranch community.
- In 2007, Kinzli & Co. merged with RE/MAX in an effort to provide his customers with the benefits of a nationwide network.
Fun Facts about Lou
- Lou's family immigrated from Germany in 1956.
- Lou is a Marine, trained as an Amphibious Recon, and served on the Marine Corps National Riffle Team.
- Lou and his wife, Linda, own and operate a ranch in the Waverly area.
- Lou's "alter ego" is a hay farmer. One of his favorite places is up on a tractor at his ranch.
What others have to say about working with Lou...
"There is not praise enough, nor can words adequately describe, the hard work, dedication, and integrity of Mr. Kinzli in assisting me in the purchase of a property." - Herman Kuhn
"Lou and Kareen were true professionals that really were on top of the details from beginning to end. Their credibility with farm and ranch proved invaluable to bringing the transaction together." - Denver Rescue Mission
"Lou, and everyone in his office, went to the Nth degree to assist us in closing on our new home."
- Don & Sharon Meyers